- Agri-Science Education for the 21st Century
- Oral and Poster Presentation Guidelines
Oral and Poster Presentation Guidelines
Author Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations
• Individual abstracts will be grouped into thematic areas.
- Research-related student presentations
- Education- and career development-related student presentation
- Innovative teaching-related presentations by educators
- Career development and graduate school preparation by faculty
• The oral sessions are scheduled in 2 parallel sessions on Thursday, November 20 and Friday, November 21.
• The location of the room will be provided at Registration Desk.
• All student presentations will be considered for Student Oral Presentation Competition.
• Please note that the time given to your presentation is 15 minutes, 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions and answers.
• You are required to bring your presentation in Power Point format to the conference on a USB drive. You will be able to upload your presentation before your session starts. It will not be possible to upload your file when the session is running.
• It will not be possible to use your own computer for your presentation.
• If your Power Point presentation contains a video please make sure that the same could be played with Windows Media Player. The Conference staff will be available for help.
• Each session room will be set up with the following audio visual equipment:
- Laptop, with Microsoft Office installed
- Data projector and screen
• Poster session will take place on Thursday, November 20 (students only) and Friday, November 21 (faculty only).
• Posters should be presented by the authors or coauthor. All student posters will be considered for poster competition.
• Individual posters will be grouped into thematic areas and an abstract number will be provided to the author.
• Poster boards will be indicated by the number. Authors are responsible for displaying the poster on the corresponding board as well as removing them at the end of the day.
• The materials for poster mounting will be provided by the organizers.
• All posters should be accessible for the entire day on which your presentation is scheduled.
• The size of the Poster should be 48" wide x 36" tall (Please double check the size).