University of Michigan, B.S., honors in Botany, 1976
University of California, Berkeley, Ph.D. in Botany, 1982
- Pollination in pine rockland fragments.
- Population biology of Chamaecrista lineata var. keyensis in the Lower Keys.
- Reproductive biology of Amorpha crenulata; Interaction of pollination and herbivory in Centrosema virginiana.
- Phenology and ecophysiology of trees of the Keys.
- Pollination and breeding system of Jacquemontia reclinata.|
- Microhabitat variation and reproductive biology of Jacquemontia reclinata.
- Interactions among tropical trees.
- Scale insects, birds and ants.